Princess Diaries

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mandy's Baby Shower
Mandy really did not like taking this photo but I wanted to make sure you could all see the progress from her last preggo pic. She is due in July and does not know whether she is having a girl or boy nor will she tell me names. So, I had to name the baby after myself (I call it "Baby Kate" which is better than "it" right?) but she is always quick to remind me the baby's name is going to begin with a vowel. That is the only clue I have so far...

And here is little Wesley. I love hanging out with him! :) Wesley is only 6 months old and has already had two haircuts...I am quite certain he has more hair than I do right now and his looks a bit more controlled than mine. I am currently sprouting hairs out the side which stick straight out when I have a pony tail...at least it is all growing back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home