Princess Diaries

Friday, June 12, 2009

Looky, Looky...
The track is FINALLY open and I am racing my bike again!!! :) Last night was the season opener and the skies cleared after an afternoon of storming and torrential downpours. I am so excited to be back on the track but have a lot of work to do. Most of these girls (all of them) have been racing since March and that's when I started training again. No matter what, I am so thankful to be racing this year and it felt so good to be on the track again!

For locals, the track is open for the summer and racing starts at 6:30pm on Tuesdays (free) and 7pm on Thursdays (supposedly they are charging admission this year). I hope to be racing most, if not every Thursday, and many Tuesdays as well. I will be out there both nights next week assuming the weather holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home