Princess Diaries

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lori and Richard's Wedding
My friends Lori and Richard got married yesterday at Fox Run Park in the Black Forest...they really lucked out as it was pouring rain and storming about an hour before the ceremony but the clouds broke and it was beautiful. I packed my rain jacket and rain boots (red and white polka dotted) just in case it didn't clear...I am sure I would have been quite the site in my dress had I broke them out! :)
They had their reception at IT'Z Family Fun Center and I tried my skills at Dance Dance Revolution. It's safe to say I am much better at pedaling on a unilinear plane than I am at trying to tap four different squares. Boys, you can just magnify my Guitar Hero handicap by about 100 to imagine how bad I was!

The best part of the night was hanging out with all of my youth group leader friends. I stepped down from leadership last year when things got crazy so I barely see them anymore. They are as entertaining as ever and I love seeing Leslie, my fellow Hoosier! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home