Princess Diaries

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chris' Graduation Take 2

You may remembering me touring college campuses last year for the boys' graduations. Well, Chris decided to return to Boulder to turn his minor into a major this spring so I was back in Boulder last week celebrating his second degree...it took me 2.5 hours to get to Boulder (Denver traffic to blame) and a detour on campus sidewalks (not joking, I followed some other car across campus...on the sidewalkds) but I made it in time to watch my "little" brother earn his second degree in as many years...and then I had to head back for 12 hours of class and a final. Classes are over now and I am heading into my FINAL term of class for the rest of my life. I will be totally done with my doctoral coursework in July!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home