Princess Diaries

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My New Neighbor...Lucy the Mountain Lion

For the past month, I have been hearing these really wierd noises at night. The first night I almost called 911 because it sounded so much like a human but when I looked outside I couldn't see anything and the noise faded away. Well, it keeps coming back and I finally did some google researching to find out I have a mountain lion living in the park by my apartment. A female mountain lion, Lucy, who appears to be in heat and that is why she is screaming...I really hope she does not attract a male down off the mountain and have babies down here!

This is more what she sounds like compared to the above clip but it is R rated as the videographer had some choice language as he recorded the sound...and for some reason I can't get it to upload so here is the link if you are curious: Screaming Mountain Lion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home