Princess Diaries

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Katie the bride-to-be
Last night we went out to celebrate Katie's upcomming wedding. It started out with dinner and gifts at Mary's house and then we were off to the infamous Golden Bee...I have heard about this bar ever since I moved to the Springs and only made it there last night, five years later, to finally check the place out.
Secretly, I think Katie really enjoyed her white feather boa despite complaints of it being hot.
Melissa really loved the sing along piano part...appearantly she has been to the "Bee" many times before and knows everybody who works there.
And I got to hang out with Amy again...I seriously have seen her more in the past two months than past two years...school will do that to your social life!

By the end of the night, Katie was agreeing to a 10am ride this morning...we'll see who's late and who really shows up after last night's shinnagins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home