Princess Diaries

Sunday, August 03, 2008

"We (still don't know if we) passed Comps BBQ!"
If you recall, I took a really big test called "Comps" the first week of July...well, we still haven't heard if we actually passed the test yet but celebrated at Trent's in anticipation and hopes of passing a month later. Ben (classmate who already took and passed Comps) was kind enough to treat us all to Hawaiian bbq'd ribs...
which were absolutely delicious! You can tell Mike was enjoying them. Well worth the mess!

All of my classmates...Mike and Trent, on either side of me, are the guys who keep me in line in the midst of the madness at school. Those two are like fourth and fifth brothers to me...good thing I have 28 years of brothers to know how to deal with them! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home