Princess Diaries

Monday, September 01, 2008

Farewell Winders
My good friends, Steff and John, and their little boys, Trevor and Carson, are getting ready to move to Corvallis, OR this week. Steff and John were my neighbors way back at the Platte house and then again this summer in the new apartment. It's been so much fun having them as neighbors again and I am really going to miss having them around.
Trevor and I have become buddies this summer riding bikes, playing soccer, and reading books. It's fun to leave the land of studenthood to play with kids.

Oh, and by the way, Steff and John are both Big Ten alumni. Steff swam for U of I and John played football there. So, we have a very special midwestern and Big Ten bond. It's not very common to find Big Ten alum out in the Rockies and it's been fun to share our love for sports over the years. Goodbye Winders, you will be missed dearly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home