Princess Diaries

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Good News Monday!

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics at WishAFriend.com

So, yesterday I found out that I:
PASSED COMPS...which means I am now the proud owner of a SECOND masters degree!
Earned A's last term...which sends me into my third (and final!) year of classes with a 4.0!
Earned the highest grade on my final report and in the class last term!
Only need 50 more direct hours by November 1 to qualify for the internship I have my heart set on in Santa Barbara! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job Kate!!!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Congratulations! We're all very proud of you!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    CONGRATULATIONS KATE!! I´m so proud of you and will see you soon,
    Amanda Jeanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home