Princess Diaries

Friday, August 29, 2008

Last Night Of Regular Season Track Racing
Last night of track racing normally means last sunset of the season at the track; however, with collegiate nationals only 13 days away that means two more sunsets to go this year!
And, with collegiates only two weeks away, it was time to get used to racing on my fast wheels in the wind! I was a little concerned at first because I ususally feel like a sail in the wind on these wheels but I was super comfortable on them last night and it was real windy! Guess that time on the motor has helped me with speed and handling on them.

And, we had 8 women show up for racing...usually the last night of racing there is like two! But, with collegiate, masters, and elites coming up, everybody wants to race. I definitely would have to say it was my best night of racing this season...which is good because I am starting to finally get my speed for nationals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home