Princess Diaries

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Track Nats are In Colorado!!!
Most of you know that racing at Masters Nats has been my goal since the first day of chemo. Well, I am riding strong and nats were just moved from Indy to the Springs which means I get to race nationals on my own track for the second year in a row! :) And that also means my friend Melissa has come out of retirement and is racing again.

The best part is she showed up wearing my "Serial Cancer Killer" shirt last week and I had packed mine to wear after racing. If you click on the photos, they will enlarge and you can get a better view of the shirt. Anyways, I am riding strong and burnt my "cancer card" because I am plenty strong enough to keep up and now I am going to start racing to win versus hoping to keep up. About sixty days to nationals!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home