Princess Diaries

Friday, April 24, 2009

Mmmm, mmmm good...

You know that song "take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the wall"? Well, that is exactly what I was doing Wednesday morning as I had to down two 450 ml bottles of barium, apple-flavored barium "smoothie" that is. The apple flavor did not cover the metal taste. But more importantly, I found out my 900 ml of barium was laced with laxatives...yeah, that makes for a fun day! Anyways, the barium was for my first post-treatement CT scan. I met with Dr. Huff (oncologist) today and everything was clean...I wasn't worried and I actually continue to get in trouble (by both my oncologist and radiologist) because I don't do self checks. I figure CT scans every three months will catch anything I need to be aware of. Appearantly, I am being non-compliant...I prefer to avoid paranoia though! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home