Princess Diaries

Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

After a disappointing morning session, I returned to the track last night for my 500m. Fortunately, my legs felt 100% better (which means my warm-up was the culprit for a bad 2km) and I was psyched to go, fifth off the start line for the evening session. However, as we paid our moment of silence to 9/11 it started to sprinkle...during the national anthem it started to pour...we all huddled under tents for awhile than ran with everything up to the locker room and sat until 7:30pm when they cancelled racing for the night. Woke up this morning and it's still raining...we're supposed to start again at 1pm but I have a hard time believing the track is going to dry off before more rain comes in.

For more on yesterday's racing, check out Renee's Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home