Princess Diaries

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fourth Time is a Charm?

I went under the knife for the fourth time this year...going under for the fourth time wasn't so bad; although, this surgery was appearantly a little more serious as I had to get an xray before the surgery to make sure my lungs would not collapse and I had to got into a real OR room. For those of you who don't know, three of my lymph nodes are enlarged and a recent biopsy was inconclusive so the doctor had to take one out for diagnostic purposes. Hopefully I will know something by early next week. Until then I was told no activity or activities which require critical thinking...guess that means no homework for me...at least for a day or two! :) Let's be honest I will be going stir crazy by tomorrow though, especially with the incredible weather we have this week, so me doing nothing is not going to happen.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Good Luck, Kate! Best wishes for a speedy recovery & an excellent prognosis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home