Princess Diaries

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On The Road Again

Well, I was back on the road again yesterday. This time in my rental car, a Kia Sorrento...it fits everything so that is the most important thing. Hopefully I will have a new Jeep within the next week and a half!
The trip was uneventful which is not neccessarily a bad thing! The highlight was crossing into and out of Canada. Good thing I am a cyclist otherwise the metric signs would have thrown me off a bit...100km vs 100mi is a big difference!
The most exciting part of my day was getting to visit my best friend in the whole world (Beth)at the hospital! Yesterday was her very first 30 hour Call as Dr. Beth...this was about 13 hours into the call, she looks good right?! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Kate,

    I've really had fun looking at your BLOG. I downloaded the picture of Beth. Thanks for the great shot, it's the only one I have of her in her hospital uniform. I hope your stay here is going well. Sorry I probably won't get to see you.

    Mike J.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home