Princess Diaries

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who Wants Ice Cream?
Beggars can't be choosers, and in my case when you total your car, you take any ride you can get.
That is exactly why I hopped a ride to the TT course this afternoon in an ice cream truck! I packed my bike in the back with the ice cream freezer and hitch hiked with Ryan, a friend of Marci's who I am staying with.
After a really wet and windy pre-ride on the TT course, we returned home to be serenaded by Bert and Manni...Manni has quite the howl going while Bert plays the guitar! I have not laughed that hard in quite some time! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger guerrero762 said…

    yep,dogs sing rather than howl to the sound of music.
    Not anykind ofcourse.
    It has something to do with the frequencies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home