Princess Diaries

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back to the Races: Day 1 of Fitchburg-Longsjo Classic


So today was the first day of Fitchburg's four day stage race, it was a 6 mile point to point TT race. We lucked out as the weather was fairly nice, the rain held out and it was not too windy. I was excited for that as my pre-race ride yesterday was a bit sketchy on the TT bike. Today I felt solid on it and (hooray!) my HR finally hit 170bpm again during my warm-up, 180 during my race! I had a good race, it was the best I have felt since pre-crash days (bike and car) and first on the full TT set-up. Get this though, Marci put 15 seconds into me on course...look at her set-up versus mine...I have some work to do if I have to "cheat" with equipment to keep up with these girls! (Marci is a pro mtber though!)

As for my hair, it looks a bit like a lion's mane...that might be a top priority when I get back to Colorado!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home