Princess Diaries

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Making New Friends in KY

This past week I got to stay with Renee and her sister's family. She has two adorable nieces...and they remind you what is important in life: food, fun and sleep. A good lesson after what happened on Monday! This is Caroline, she just turned one and man can she eat!
And here is my buddy Jordi, she is going to turn three pretty soon. We got to spend a lot of time together working on projects on her computer and watching Backyardigans...she even told me I should get Backyardigans braces, before this week I had never even heard of the show but it seems to be pretty popular among the Pullem household.
Today we drove up to a race in Grandview Heights, OH which is a suburb of Columbus right by OSU. After the race there was a street party. I thought this little trailer was particularly interesting: Daiquri Shack II "Port-a-Party." Never heard of such a thing! The race was okay, only 9 women showed up including four pros, two national champions, me and two other girls...sweet! I got 8th but I already paid for today and tomorrow's entry fees...now there is a bonus! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Thanks for including the girls on your blog! We're glad we got to meet you & spend time with you last week. Good luck on the rest of your trip & with your car... and DRIVE SAFELY! -Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home