Princess Diaries

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back In Dexter!
So here I am back in the town I grew up in...Dexter MI. Yup, this is the downtown...all of it! I am staying with Beth's mom for a few days...well until I get my insurance money to buy a new car, who knows how long that will be?!
While the riding in Dexter is not bad the roads anywhere in SE Michigan are awful...this is my least favorite part of the area (aside from winter.) I feel like my bike is going to fall apart more often than not since every road is torn up!
But there are some good things like Afternoon Delight. This is my favorite restaurant in all of Ann Arbor. Beth and I go everytime I am in town. You can't beat their muffins, in MI at least, Wooglins is definitely my all time favorite though.
My other favorite part of MI is the water. Colorado Springs is definitely lacking here and I love to be on water in the summer! I got to spend the afternoon on Lake Ore with Emily and Drew, my friends from highschool.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home