Princess Diaries

Monday, August 24, 2009

Life Just Keeps Getting Better

After the big high Friday night, I woke up Sunday with another national race on my mind. This time the team pursuit in 90F+ weather. My team had never actually ridden a pursuit together before we lined up on the start line that morning but we each had good knowledge of pursuiting and exchanges...and it worked! We won the race and set a national record. It was the most painful, yet fun, four minutes of my life! :) So that makes two national championships and national record 11 months after being diagnosed with cancer...so good to have my life back and so fun to win a national championship with my good friend Renee!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate Gracheck we at State Farm Insurance (Kathy Dottore Agency) in San Marcos, CA are so pround of your accomplishments, your Mom is such a joy, she was just in our office bragging on you. Keep up the good work, we will keep an eye on your blog. All our love to you. Cathy Courson, Kathy Dottore, Joe Dottore, Lenzi Cawvey, Veronica Estrada, Billie Mckee and Gladys Carranza

     

Post a Comment

<< Home