Princess Diaries

Friday, October 31, 2008

Round Two: Kate 2, Chemo 0
I got to enjoy Halloween with a different type of cocktail this year...straight up chemo chemical cocktail that is. Mom came out to spend the weekend with me. So far I am feeling really good. I think I am so pumped full of chemicals and steroids it would be hard to not feel good today, well at least that is my experience.

Jaimee came to keep me company for awhile which was fun. The time actually passed by really quickly today. I was only there from 9-11:45am, that included an appointment with the doc and my chemo. So, far the only side effects are red pee and a headache. I even went for a little ride this afternoon so no complaints on my end! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Great to see your smiling face, Kate! Keep up the good fight!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home