Princess Diaries

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Fun
I woke up feeling good Saturday so Bethie and I planned a busy day. First we went hiking at Red Rock Canyon with Mary and Col...I borrowed him for the day while Mandy and Levi were out of town. Unfortunately, he found a nasty pond to swim in and I returned him stinky and dirty-sorry Wilners! :)
After lunch Bethie and I drove up to the Air Force Academy and rented horses for a little while. We got to choose our trail and ride without a guide.
It was beautiful up there riding towards the mountains (we ran out of time before actually making it to them) with all the fall colors and leaves changing. This is Beth's trusty (but bumpy) mount: Gemini/Smokey/Voodoo.

I rode Skip. He was a little stubborn and very slow. The exciting thing was not only was it beautiful weather and scenery, not only was I not puking from chemo, but it was the first time Beth and I have ridden together since high school!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home