Princess Diaries

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Final Few Days in Cali
As I posted earlier, I did return to the beach to improve my surfing. Luckily, I was the only person to show up to the "Party Wave" so I got a private lesson for group pricing. And, I am happy to report I got up probably 40-50% of the time. Still fell quite a bit but I learned to fall gracefully and am able to ride regular and "goofy-footed"...appearantly that is pretty impressive as most people can only ride one way.
Friday we went down to Point Loma and hungout on the cliffs for a bit. Anytime I am by the ocean, I am a happy camper and Point Loma was no exception.

I spent my last day at a wedding with Ben. We agreed to a quid pro quo earlier this year, my Fort Wayne wedding for his San Diego wedding. The reception was actually in a building downtown with a retractable roof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home