Princess Diaries

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Home Sweet Home
Finally, at last, pictures of my new place! This is the kitchen...just the right size for somebody who spends time preparing food but not neccessarily cooking anything. Although, my friend Steff lives across the way and is going to give me cooking lessons this summer. She's an awesome cook and keeps it organic...she even grinds her own wheat and makes her own bread! Don't worry, I definitely am not going to that extreme but I think it's awesome!
Next up, the living room/office/dining room. Yeah, there is no dining room. I have a little bar to eat at but I just sit on the couch since I don't have any bar stools. My TV is a little small but Chris is kindly lending me his after summer classes. And while I get lots of sunlight, my apartment faces the east so it gets really toasty in the summer. Thankfully I have an air conditioner!
This is the bar area which really houses my bikes and recycling. That is the front door you see and there is a closet and storage space just to the right of it.
My bedroom with all my clothes...ironically, I always want more clothes! I have an huge window which is great except the sun rises right into it. I need to hang my curtains to help with that. And I have a little family of pigeons who live right outside the window...I could definitely do without them.
Another view of my room with the closet and awesome storage space. It's just like the one in my bike area. With these two spaces, everything can be put up and out of the way. Yes, I kept a lot of boxes up there, some of them are full and some are in anticipation of my move next year (yes, I am already planning on moving as I will be going on internship and am not applying anywhere in Colorado Springs).

Last, but not least, the bathroom. Ironically, this is the biggest bathroom I have had and get it all to myself! Everybody keeps asking if I like living alone. It's still sinking in as I have been so busy. But I can say I definitely that I don't not like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home