Princess Diaries

Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Thursday Night in Chamois!
One more night in chamois and one week close to collegiate nats! Actually, last night was fun; although a little scary b/c of the newbie collegiate girls learning to ride/race the track in the same four hour period. When I started, you had to take a clinic before racing so not sure how they got to race last night but it was definitely sketchy at times! But more exciting than checking out my competition was that my favorite little one-year-old was in the stands watching! If you look closely, you can see Christa, Joel, and Amber hanging out.

And just as exciting to see Amber in the stands, I was psyched to see my good friend Amy in the infield! I haven't seen Amy in forever so it was fun to catch up and race with her last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home