Princess Diaries

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I Heart the Farmer's Market!

Sorry for the long absence, to say life has been crazy the past week is an understatement! My first round of comprehensive exams are on Monday so I have been studying like a madwoman in the midst of everyday insanity. Anyways, I have 48 hours to go before the test and decided to take a study break and head down to the Farmer's Market today. Usually I miss out b/c I am riding but due to my recovery week timing, I got to skip the group ride and peruse the produce instead. I've always liked the Farmer's Market but now I love it as I got all of these fruits and veggies for only $15...one vendor had fill a bag to the brim for $10! For those of you who know how much I love fruit, you know how excited I am about this new discovery! The question is, will I eat it all before anything goes bad? Definitely yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home