Princess Diaries

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Roommate Hitched
In the midst of moving madness over the weekend, I headed down to Westcliffe for Anne and Jeremy's wedding. While the weather looked a little foreboding, the rain happened before the ceremony and the winds died off during the reception so it was a nice evening in the mountains.
Although, in this picture T and I were definitely getting blown around! I was so excited to catch up with Teresa as I have barely seen her this year due to our busy schedules. She was my camping mate last year on our backpacking trip and we had a nice view of Crestone Needle during the wedding ceremony.
And I got to spend time with all my former roommies...Crystal in the middle being my most recent.
And the very special day meant a very special person came to town...Maria! Maria and Brent were actually celebrating their one year anniversary the same day Anne and Jeremy got married which also happens to be Anne's birthday!

More roomies...actually, we all survived the Platte house together at one point or another. That place was definitely an experience and we will always be able to make fun of the ridiculousness of it!

PS: Mandy and Levi, know that we were all talking about how much we wished you were there and how much we missed you!!! Much love!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Looks like fun - and what beautiful scenery in the background! Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home