Princess Diaries

Monday, October 15, 2007

Wedding Take Two
For those of you who haven't heard yet, I know 16 couples that got engaged this year...Alan and Julie were one of those couples and they got married yesterday (Sunday) here in town. While the past two weeks have been a blast, I definitely think I can say I am "weddinged" out at this point!
The ceremony was great as Alan's brother presided over the wedding, but the best part was that the reception was held in the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. With Alan being the high school youth pastor at church and Julie growing up here in town, the PRHF was the only place big enough to house all of their guests!
And I was lucky enough to have the Dorseys and Wilners as my dates...so instead of being the third wheel, I was the fifth wheel. And notice Levi's cowboy hat...something about that hat released his inner cowboy...And strange behaviors. Eric is wearing a clown barrel and Levi was pretending to be a bull...while acting like a bull was a little strange, Levi was hysterical on the dance floor. Sadly enough, I did not capture his stunning dance moves.

One of the greatest parts was getting to see all of my high schoolers all dressed up for the wedding. These are some of the girls that I have gotten to know over the past year, they are all incredible!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those pics are great...I love the one of Eric and Levi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home