Princess Diaries

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Tuesday Night Racing of the Season
Since it was the last race of the season, the promotor and officials decided to spice things up a bit with the famous "Shoe Race".
We all had to take our shoes off, line our bikes up on the rail and than stand on the track. When the gun went off, we all ran to find our shoes (which were piled in the center of the infield)...
While I was finding my shoes, the kid in the red, white, and blue punched me in the stomach...no fair...and you can see by my far back positioning I was one of the last to find my shoes...

Then we had to run back to our bikes, put on our shoes, and sprint for 3 laps. I am pretty slow at putting on my shoes and definitely took last place in the race.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home