Princess Diaries

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Beth and Phil got Married!!!
So, I am not really sure what happened to this photo during the upload and I can't figure out how to delete it despite being a blogging queen, so we have to deal with it mini sized. Anyhow, what would a wedding be without manicures and pedicures?
Friday night was the rehearsal dinner...Beth's dad figured out early which side was the better side to stand on...the side with all of the ladies!
Saturday morning Linda Prentice (Phil's mom) hosted breakfast at her house while we all got our hair done...don't you love the curling action?!Isn't my best friend beautiful?! This is just before she put on the veil and left to meet up with Phil for private photos.
Husband and wife!!!
This is my five year old boyfriend Casey...we had a short lived relationship, about 12 hours, he broke up with me Sunday morning after the wedding unfortunately.
My partner in crime!
My parents flew out from California to be there as well...don't you love dad's new "do"?
Feeding the bride a smore...yes, they had a smore bar at the wedding, it was awesome!!!
Hanging out with the groomsmen. Jeff, on the left, was the best man. And notice that my dress is crooked? It's tough to dance in a strapless dress!
My friends Emily and Drew were there as well...in fact, I am staying at their house in TC right now!

Dancing queens...some of the bridesmaids (we're missing two) dancing with the beautiful bride!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such cute pictures! Please make a CD and send them to us! Sorry to hear about Casey breaking up with you, I know you were totally crushed. Just keep your faith in God and He will get you through it. ;)

    Love
    The Bride and Groom!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Congratulations to the new husband and wife! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home