Princess Diaries

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Too Good to be True!
The weather has been amazing up here in Traverse City...so amazing that we went boating on Lake Michigan Sunday after the bridal brunch...it was 90F out! The Prentices were kind enough to invite me along with the family to spend time on the water and it was so much fun! I have never seen fall color while boating on Lake Michigan!
Beth and Phil took time out of their first day of honeymooning to hang out on the lake with us...I am not sure you could pass up such an incredible opportunity with such amazing weather!
And I even went swimming! Yes, I swam in Lake Michigan on October 7...insane! Okay, so the water was REALLY STINKING COLD (62F)...but I do get to say I went swimming...and really I was not smiling because it was so nice in the water; more, I was smiling for the picture and dying to get out as soon as possible.

And I indulged in the six person cannonball fest...I went to early on the "practice" count, then went on the real count, and then was pushed back in by John (Phil's older brother)...after that I was pretty much done with the water and just layed in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home