Princess Diaries

Friday, June 16, 2006

Something to Ponder...

Last night I raced up a Meridian. It is a training race around a Denver office park every Tuesday and Thursday through the summer. You don't pay any money and get to ride with a bunch of guys, which hurts and makes me faster! Anyways, I tried to discretly take this picture last night (hence no flash or zoom.) You would think if you had the $$ to buy a brand new Porsche Carerra, you would also have the money to buy a car to put your bike on...who would put a roof rack on their brand new Porsche?! Even better, take the money for one car and buy two: a sporty, fun car and a practical bike car. After the Spyder, I would never own a car that my bike did not fit easily into...well at least not until I quit racing.
As for this, Mandy got it as a gift for working Vacation Bible School this week...it is supposed to be Aslan from "The Chronicles of Narnia." If you ask me, it doesn't look anything like him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home