Princess Diaries

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Enough Of April Fool's
Well, while nobody played April Fool's jokes on me, I had plenty of unexpected excitement. First, I was lucky enough to find a patch of inch long hairs that wanted to stand straight up today...I did not even realize I lost an entire patch but there is definitely a kid like patch of hair growing in mid-part.
Then, my work email account broke...and the phone lines were down at CTS...and I could not get in touch with IT...so I did not work today and have no time to catch up this week. I did find a lot of evites in my SPAM folders though...sorry to anybody I did not reply to in the past year! And then there was the mini blizzard that I barely escaped on my bike. But more troubling is the fact that I went to my dentist today after noticing my crown (product of 4 years of braces/retainers and 4 surgeries in my 20s) is literally falling out...the screw is coming loose from the bone. I have to see my oral surgeon next week to see what comes next...and take antibiotics in case of infection.


Needless to say, I wish I was back in Tucson hanging out at Agua Caliente. I need a vacation and have only been back six days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home