Princess Diaries

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy, busy Friday!
Friday morning started off with a quick breakfast at Wooglins. Chris was in town for the morning (consult for wisdom teeth) and we met up for a delicious muffin before he went to the oral surgeon.
Than I spent four hours getting paid to ride my bike/sit on the side of the road...yes, the luxuries of being a luxury (cycling coach) means people to ride their bikes with me. Pretty nice!
This weekend I happened to be riding with the father of a movie star! While we were working on drills, we were actually interrupted by a call from his movie star son (he is real deal movie star and is going to be in a episode of House this fall...my favorite tv show!) His son was quick to point out that he was crazy to pay to be tortured! :)

After camp, I was off to celebrate Lara's 30th birthday at the Blue Star...always an excellent choice! I was actually the only one under 30 this time round...don't worry, I still have many, many months before I cross that mark! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home