Princess Diaries

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Santa has a bee in his bonnet!
Chris came down yesterday to take me out to dinner for my birthday. We went to Sonterra Grill and then Chris, Mary and I went to see Pirates of the Carribbean 3 at the dollar show. Meanwhile, Santa was having a hissy fit...

Chris parked in front of Santa's house last night (we have no front yard and therefore parking for us on the street is always in front of somebody's house). Well, appearantly Santa has some major anger issues in regards to parking and took 30 years of people parking in front of his house out on Chris. He parked Chris' truck in bumper to bumper in front and back. I had a nice little conversation with Santa this morning before church. Let's just saw his is a self-entitled, crotchety old man...and if you ever come visit me, make sure you DO NOT park in front of Santa's house as I am not willing to have that conversation again!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home