Princess Diaries

Friday, August 24, 2007

Independent's Back to School SpecialI picked up a copy of the Independent yesterday and found some great back to school coupons...

Mary and I took advantage of the $5.00 pizza/soda at Il Vincinos this afternoon. (Note: The coupon can only be used M-F 11aam-noon...but still a good deal if you have a flexible lunch hour!)

Then, I got a $10 haircut at Veda Salon on Garden of the Gods. The coupon called it a "Pure Talent" cut...basically you get somebody who is out of school but not a bonafied stylist yet. My haircut (really a trim as I am growing my hair out for Beth's wedding) was awesome and well worth ten bucks!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger reastman said…

    Kate, I meant to tell you last night, your new doo is terrific.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home