Princess Diaries

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Super Fast Track Racing
I'm a little behind on blogging due to camera issues as you know, Mary has been kind enough to follow me around and let me borrow her camera so that I could continue to blog until I get a new camera...thanks Mary! Anyways, last Thursday we had some fast girls show up at the track for a fun night of racing. Racing started a little late due to a random rain cloud (notice the track is wet but the sky is bright blue?) So I had a chance to talk to my cheering crowd before racing began.

Notice how many girls are on the track? I think that may have been the biggest field I have been in yet (on the track anyways). USA Cycling had a road camp in town and sent the girls out for a night without brakes. Aside from a few sketchy bikehandlers, it was a lot of fun and super fast! (Don't worry, this is just the roll off, that's why I am so far back...I finished with the lead pack of 5 or 6 girls in each race).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home