Princess Diaries

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Chris' New Pad
I went up to Boulder to hang out with Chris last night and check out his new place. Before I showed up, Chris made sure to sister sensor the place...notice the nice piece of computer paper hanging?
His house very much reminds me of rental property for college students, the empty beer bottles added a nice touch to the decor.

For dinner we headed down to Pearl Street. And what is a visit to Pearl Street without watching the street performers. This guy was new to me...I am used to the lanky, Bob Marley guy who folds himself into a tiny little box. After four years, his show has gotten a little old. Chris liked this newer addition to the street though. I wonder how much those street performers make a year???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home