Princess Diaries

Friday, August 03, 2007

Woo-hoo: Thursday Night Track Racing
Because of my summer term class schedule, I did not get to race on Thursday nights until this week. This is exciting because Thursday night is the "fast" night and there is an actual women's field (rather self seeding in men's fields on Tuesdays). Renee was there but I sent her home because she was tired...she was so tired she couldn't even keep her eyes open for this picture...perhaps it was hauling all that stuff to the track on her bike.
The problem with sending Renee home for rest was it left me against the Hammer women...notice how they are all wearing the same kits? Yup, that meant I was in for a long night. The theme song for the night was "one of these is not like the other..."

However, I actually got some great racing in and won the 2 mile scratch. Let's be honest, when it's four against one, I should not have won. But thanks to my amazing cheering crowd (doesn't Crystal look lonely?!) and good tactics, I took the win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home