Princess Diaries

Friday, August 31, 2007

Awesome 28th Birthday!
Yesterday was awesome! It started out with an amazing date pecan bran muffin at Wooglin's with Mandy...Wooglin's makes the best muffins ever!
Than last night all of my friends came to watch me race my bike at the track. I put on my super fancy, tricked out race wheels for the special night. And pretty much everybody in the stands was there for me, I had an AMAZING cheering crowd!
The crowd included my youngest fan, Amber, who is going on 8 weeks of age...I am only like 27 years and 44 weeks older than her!
Levi and Mandy had a little family picnic during my race...
And I won 2 of my 3 races for the night. The first win was more of a gift from the racing women and the second win was for real. I soloed off with 3 laps to go at the end of a 5 mile scratch race. It was awesome to have so many people cheering me on those final three laps! I think they may have even gotten the wave going and I got an incredible rendition of "Happy Birthday" between the races.
After the race, some of the girls came down to check out the infield and say hi...I think they were really curious about the tunnel!

And then after racing, a bunch of us went out for ice cream at Josh and John's...yum!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats & happy b-day! It was nice to meet you at Lakeside. :)

    Patria

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Happy Birthday, Kate! There's a lot of happiness going on in your pictures... thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home