Princess Diaries

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

HOORAY! My First Track Win!!!
Last night was kind of quiet at the track as thunder rolled across town around 5:30pm, I think a lot of people got scared away. Nonetheless, it never rained despite the clouds and thunder and we got in a great night of racing...and I say great because I won my first track race! It was a 10 lap scratch (so you just sprint at the finish). I sat in and let everybody attack and try to get away, sitting on wheels to tow me back to the attacker, and then with two laps to go I went...and nobody caught me!!! :) The best part was I had my own little fan club, Christa, Joel, baby Amber, Josh, Mary, Jaimee, Alyssa, and Abby all came to watch...they pretty much made up the crowd for the night. It was awesome!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home