Princess Diaries

Monday, June 11, 2007

Time to Race!
I finally got to race my bike this year...I was beginning to think it was never going to happen! Yesterday was the Hammer Time Trial day, so basically one up and two up racing all day long...and I do mean all day long as there were a bunch of people out there on fancy wheels! Check out my bike with the disk and deep dish, Kevin was kind enough to let me borrow his wheels so I could be super fast...and I did feel super fast! Two lessons I learned though: It is important to stop at the FINISH line rather than pursuit line in the 200m and an 86" gear is way to small for all of the races I did! At least I figured that out in June and not August! :) And the best part is week night racing starts this week--yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home