Princess Diaries

Monday, June 25, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS MARIA AND BRENT!!!
Friday morning I left the house at 4am to drive up to Denver and then fly into Minneapolis and then drive to WI for Maria and Brent's wedding. Let me tell you, it was well worth the trip!!!
This is my hot date Mary...we have determined we will be lifetime wedding dates at the rate we are going...good thing we really like each other and have fun together! :)
And since getting married last month, Mandy has really embraced dressing up and wearing more "revealing" clothing...I think she really likes wearing dresses and make-up! :)
Me and the newly wed couple just before they took off for the evening...
And thanks to Levi, they left in style! They ran through sparklers and then unbeknownst to anybody, Levi had rigged roman candles on a little remote control truck so they left with fireworks shooting off down the road!

Then I flew home Saturday morning and drove from DIA out to Salida...
for more WHITE WATER RAFTING!!! I met up with the youth group for a night of riverside camping in the shade of Mt. Princeton and then rafting in the morning.
When I got to the campsite, I found my twin...Julie and I were wearing basically the same thing and I seriously have not seen her in a month...maybe since our canoe trip? It was pretty funny because after rafting on Sunday, we got dressed and were wearing the same thing again...different than these outfits. Strange!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home