Princess Diaries

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Woo-hoo for Tuesday Night Track Racing!!!
I finally got to race the track last night, it's been a long time coming but well worth the wait...it is so much fun! I raced the keirin (ride behind a motorcycle for 4 laps and then race the last two like a normal race to the finish), 2 lap handicap (they stagger riders around the track based on rider strength), and the points race (sprint every 5 laps for points). I had my best points race ever thanks to Renee, she attacked and I hopped on her wheel to take third on the final lap...I didn't actually get third overall because I did not win any points throughout the race, but my goal was a strong finishing lap and that is exactly what I did. I am finally learning how to pedal really fast! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home