Princess Diaries

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Joey Fully Loaded: The drive home to CO

As you can see, Joey was packed full between my bikes and clothes...I was there for 11 weeks!
This was the first highlight of the drive, crossing into Arizona...though I was still in the desert once I crossed over. It was hot and boring!
Highlight #2: Joey turned 50,000 miles! I bought him just over 44,000 barely three months ago!
I did not get the state sign for New Mexico, NM is not an exciting place to get to though. This is my favorite town in the state, Wagon Mound. Who would name their town "Wagon Mound?" It's close to the border though, so it is exciting to see on the way home!
And finally, the CO state border!!!
I made sure to make it home for Mandy's birthday. I was a suprise, she did not know I would be home...nobody did! :)
Home at last! Me, Anne and Mary....notice Pikes Peak behind us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home