Princess Diaries

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Adventures in the Elfin Forest!

Yesterday I decided to explore the Elfin Forest with Cos and Rudy, it is a park about 5 miles from the house in a canyon. The trail head sign warns of mountain lions and rattlesnakes. I figured the boys were big enough to protect me and off we went...this is a picture of river that runs through the park.
The boys loved the water! Rudy loved the park, he kept sprinting up and down the trail!
We got to pass through the river a couple of times. Rudy was smart enough to walk across the rocks! Our adventure ended when I saw a snake! Maybe two feet long, laying out on the trail. I was surprised Rudy did not try to eat it, he was eating everything else! Anyways, we turned around right away...it did not move at all when Rudy thundered past it back to me...I was not going to test it though!

Next time we will take the well travelled trail...it is all uphill and my legs were fried yesterday from a group ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home