Princess Diaries

Friday, April 28, 2006

Check Out the Green!!!

So I arrived in Athens last night safe and sound...though my bike had to go to the shop today, rear derailuer hanger bent (again!) and the guy at the shop fixed it "Right quick!" Though it did cost me $15 for 5 minutes of work!
I went for a ride this afternoon on the southern rollers, flat will a few gentle rises. Nice change of pace from SoCal climbing...and everything was so GREEN!!! It even smelled green! After my ride, I hung out in the hammock reading...The Chronicles of Narnia!
When you live on the road, food comes in boxes...this is my typical race/road trip breakfast..cereal with boxed rice (or soy) milk!I spent one night with a teammate, this is her dog "Boo." He is an attention monger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home