Princess Diaries

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Livin' Large!
Since I had a recovery day, after I rode my rollers by the pool, I hopped right into the pool! I decided to work on my lovely tan lines...I even tried wearing leg warmers to block off the tan part of my legs...that got pretty hot and did not last long!
I worked on Sudoku puzzles while getting my tan...I just started working on these earlier this week when I tried one in the newspaper and failed miserably at it. Appearently my logic skills went on the wayside after the Masters. You will be happy to know I am now successful at beginner level puzzles! :)
And I am still working on my knitting. This is hat number 2...so far it is looking pretty good!

Back to the races tomorrow: UC Irivine Anthill Crit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home