Princess Diaries

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Birthdays at the Golden Bee
Last night we braved the winter storm (read: similar to a Michigan ice storm) to celebrate three birthdays: Melissa's 50th, Renee's "10th anniversary of her 27th birthday) and Katie's 30th. Plus, it was a little early celebration of me being done with chemo...hopefully! (I will find out for sure on Friday.)

For Renee's birthday present, I was teaching her how to pose for pictures...I am not sure she got it quite right yet! Picture poses aside, it was a great time and I was laughing hard all night long. For more pictures and stories, check out Renee's Blog and Sarah' s Blog.

PS: If anybody knows how to change my camera settins so indoor photos aren't orange, please tell me!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Keep up the good work, Kate! I believe she's beginning to get the hang of it!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Leana S May said…

    Keeping my fingers crossed for your results on Friday Kate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home