Princess Diaries

Monday, June 02, 2008

Fun-filled Weekend!
Now that my crazy term is over and I have healed from my surgery, I can be social again! Friday night I went over to the Dorseys to BBQ and catch up. Laura and I experimented with how to grill kabobs and potatoes. I'm happy to report, it all turned out well!
Than, Saturday morning was the Hammer time trials at the track. I had a bad morning which started with a flat tire on my track bike, rusted chain due to a leak at the track, and a huge scratch on my frame...add to that my incredible slowness and it wasn't a good day of racing. At least it is only June!
Saturday night I got together with my friend Leslie for dinner at Chipotle and this was the awesome sunset we got to watch while eating.

Finally, Sunday after church and training, I went up to Denver for City Park Jazz...yes, there was a race IN City Park that morning but I choose to stay home and train instead. Check it out, all four of us are Hoosiers and two Little 500 vets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home